The ICD-10-CM Professional for Hospitals, uses our hallmark features and format, making the challenge of accurate diagnosis coding easier for acute care and long-term care hospitals (LTCH). This code book contains the complete ICD-10-CM code set, MCEs, and ICD-10 MS-DRG edits with symbols identifying codes for comorbidities/complications (CC) and major comorbidities/complications (MCC). Also identified are hospital acquired conditions (HAC) and CMS hierarchical condition categories (HCC).
Guaranteed delivery before October 1, 2020. This edition will contain the updated 2021 Coding Guidelines inside the book.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Optum360 Edge Intuitive features and format. Visual alerts, including color-coding and symbols that identify coding notes and instructions, additional character requirements, placeholder X, Medicare Code Edits (MCE), manifestation codes, HCCs, QPP, and unspecified codes.
- Updated coding tips. Coding tips are reviewed and updated, and assist in appropriate code selection.
- Clinical definitions. Clinical definitions have been added for a better understanding of complex ICD-10-CM diagnostic terms.
- List of code changes and conversion table. A list of all 2021 new, revised, and deleted codes to identify at a glance code changes for your specialty. Plus an ICD-10-CM conversion table from the new and changed codes to the code previously used.
- Updated index with shaded guides. The updated Index to Diseases and Injuries includes vertical shaded guides that show the indent levels for subentries under main terms.
- Guidelines with coding examples. Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, including chapter-specific coding examples.
- Helpful illustrations. Detailed color anatomy illustration appendix. Plus many illustrations at the code level identifying specific code-related anatomy.
- Downloadable files. CMS updates received after this ICD-10-CM Expert goes to print, including MCCs, CC Excludes PDx collection, and POA exempt codes.
MEDICAL CODING - How to Select an ICD-10-CM Code - Medical Coder - Diagnosis Code Look Up Tutorial If you're just getting started into medical coding and want to know how to look up a diagnosis code, this video is for you! I discuss ...ICD 9 CM Professional for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2 & 3 2014 Softbound Updated 2021 ICD-10-CM Codes Updated 2021 ICD
Codes In this video, let's take a look at the six new ICD
codes. #medicalcoding ...MEDICAL CODING ICD-10-CM TABLE OF DRUGS AND CHEMICALS The table of drugs and chemicals list various reactions to substances. In this quick reference video, I review the ICD
table ...ICD 9 CM Professional for Hospitals, Vol 1, 2 & 3 MEDICAL CODING ICD-10-CM GUIDELINES LESSON - 1.A - Coder explanation and examples for 2021 Let's go through the ICD
guidelines together and look at some examples of the information provided. This is the first part in ...ICD-10-CM BASICS Episode 1 (ICD-10-CM Book Layout) The topic for today's episode is about ICD
basics. We will talk about the layout of the book and how to search the diagnosis ...ICD-10-CM Inpatient Coding with review of DRGs POAs and a Brief look at HCCs Reviews ICD
Guidelines for coding inpatient services with an overview of DRGs and POAs, and brief mention of HCCs ...MEDICAL CODING / ICD 10 CM / CPC / CHAPTER 14 This is a key guidelines tutorial of ICD
, CPC MEDICAL CODING COURSE. Chapter 14 Diseases of the genitourinary ...AMCI ICD-10-CM Coding for Beginners- Part 1 To Learn more about AMCI and How to become a Certified coder, click Here: ...ICD-10-CM MEDICAL CODING GUIDELINES EXPLAINED - CHAPTER 1 GUIDELINES - INFECTIOUS DISEASES When it comes to medical coding, the guidelines are gold. Anyone can look up a code in a book, but only a trained medical coder ...COVID-19 Coding Guidance | New ICD-10-CM Code COVID-19 Coding Guidance | New ICD
Code There are additional changes regarding COVID-19 diagnosis coding.Sample ICD-CM Coding Lecture Learn Coding Online.2020 ICD 10 CM Overview Basic overview of the ICD
-10 manual.Back to the Basics: The ICD-10-CM book medical coding DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this video are mine and mine alone. They should not be considered the opinions of any ...ICD 10 -CM Conventions Hai guys , how are you ; are you beginners for medical coding are u listen anything about Medical coding if your answer is No ...Introduction to ICD 10 CM Introduction to ICD
covering conventions and Outpatient guidelines.Introduction to the ICD-10-CM Code Book HIT 220 221 Introduction to the ICD-10-CM Codebook HIT 220/221 Codebook Introduction.Introduction to ICD 10 CM Code Book FA18